"Learning and instruction with an impact: scaling up the skill, will and thrill of learning"
The conference presentations, workshops and keynotes will showcase the newest findings about the cognitive, motivational and emotional aspects of learning and highlight the practical implications for practice and policy. We therefore want to welcome all contributions about learning and instruction in all possible contexts. We aim to provide participants with a broad range of research topics.
The JURE 2018 will take place at the University of Antwerp, Belgium.
Antwerp is a city in the Flanders region of Belgium and has one of the world’s major seaports and is an international center of the diamond industry. The university lies in the historical centre of the city and the highlights of Antwerp are thus in walking distance. The local organizing committee will organise social events during the evenings such as an Antwerp city Tour.
Please take the following dates into account:
31.12.2017Submission deadline (EXTENDED)
01.02.2018Review deadline (first round)
15.04.18 (EXTENDED)Second Round Submission deadline
03.05.2018EARLY BIRD deadline
16.05.2018Second Round Review deadline
02.07 - 06.07.2018JURE 2018
A round table session consists of 2 or 3 conceptually linked projects. Each presenter has 5 minutes to introduce his/her project and raise one or two open questions, after which 25 minutes are intended for discussion.
|JURE Member in 2018||€ 150||€ 200|
|Non-EARLI Member in 2018||€ 175||€ 225|
|Gala Dinner Ticket||€ 10||€ 10|
Conference fees include a conference bag, lunch, coffee and participation in the conference.
The early bird registration ends on May 3rd (midnight CET).
If you want to become a JURE member – and receive the reduced conference fee – please visit earli.org/join. Make sure to apply as JURE member some weeks before your registration as a proof of your doctoral status is required.
JURE 2018 Committee
- Leen Catrysse (Conference Co-Chair), University of Antwerp, Belgium
- Dorothy Duchatelet (Conference Co-Chair), University of Antwerp, Belgium
- Kristin Vanlommel (Conference Co-Chair), University of Antwerp, Belgium
- Tiago Ferreira, University of Porto, Portugal
- Manuel Laengler, University of Regensburg, Germany
- Jasperina Brouwer, University of Groningen, Netherlands
- Jaana Isohätälä, University of Oulu, Finland
- Emine Simsek, Loughborough University, United Kingdom
- Valentina Caruso, University of Fribourg, Switzerland
- Piet Van den Bossche, JURE portfolio holder, University of Antwerp, Belgium
The Junior Researchers of EARLI host an annual conferences offering the possibility to meet fellow junior researchers from all over Europe and exchange ideas and experiences. JURE provides an environment where juniors can socialise and participate in a scientific community.
The JURE 2018 Conference will take place at the University of Antwerp, Belgium (July 2nd - 6th).