SIG 14 - Learning and Professional Development
SIG14 Learning and professional development brings together researchers who study work and education as contexts for professional learning. In recent years this field has grown and recruits scholars from different theoretical and methodological camps. We want this diversity to be an asset to the further development of the SIG. Thus we plan to organise biannual SIG meetings that cover a range of themes and approaches.
SIG 14 will focus on the following research topics and themes:
- Work and education as contexts for professional learning and development;
- theories and methodologies for the study of professional learning and development;
- constraints and affordances of professional learning and work identities;
- vocational education and training in schooling and working life contexts;
- adult learning processes within the context of work.
SIG 14 Biennial conference
Interaction, learning and professional development
12th – 14th September 2018
University of Geneva