CALL FOR ASSISTANT EDITOR
EARLI is looking for an Assistant Editor who will run the EARLI book series ‘New Perspectives on Learning and Instruction’ together with current Editor-in-Chief Prof. Dr. Isabel Raemdonck.
Criteria for selecting the Assistant Editor are research experience, leadership and administrative experience.
- Have a strong connection to the EARLI community
- Advanced scholar with tenured position of associate or full professor.
- Significant experience in theoretically-driven research in the areas of learning and instruction.
- Well and widely published in international highly ranked journals in previous years.
- Editorial experience as a board member in different scientific journals, or associate editor, or editor of a journal in the field.
- A record of being a reviewer for scientific journals.
- Organisational ability and willingness to invest time.
In order to apply for this position please send your application to email@example.com by the 23th of February 2024 (midnight CET).
Your application should include:
- Letter of Motivation
- List of publications